Why Web Marketing Coach Blog?


As I start this new blog, the question arises, "why start a new blog?"

The task ahead is daunting, I have been writing my Dynamic Copywriting blog since 2006 and have written over 200 articles online, so the idea of starting all over isn't something I want to take on lightly.

But there are several reasons. First is that over time Dynamic Copywriting has become unfocused. I started with one business model of just being a copywriter for any and every type of work that came my way.

But my business model has changed. I have found that most of my work (and interests) have shifted to helping clients get better results online. In the course of my copywriting I find myself doing at least as much sharing things like:
  • How to get more targeted traffic to a website,
  • How to get higher rankings on Google and other search engines,
  • How to convert more of those visitors into customers,
  • "Permission Marketing" strategies to build an email list of opt-in subscribers and cultivate a loyal customer base,
  • Social networking ideas to use tools like Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Digg and MySpace to build a powerful online presence,
  • How to use the internet to become a recognized autority in one's field,
  • How to use the power of business blogging to as a marketing tool,
  • How to create inbound links that point to your site,and
  • How to create online publicity and the differences between traditional PR techniques and new online PR strategies.


And finally, I have come to realize that potential clients tend to put more of a premium on my knowledge than they do my writing. To many, a writer is just a skilled laborer and it has been a constant battle to overcome resistence to what I consider reasonable fees for my work.

And yet these same people will pay more for my knowledge and consulting skills. So why should I fight it?

I would love to hear your feedback. Any comments or suggestions you can give me will be very appreciated.

NOT USING NON-SPAM EMAIL MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS YET? Learn why email marketing is the easiest, most effective and most affordable way to get new clients. Download my free ebook and receive tips, ideas and case studies to help you get more new customers at http://www.trafficwave.net/lcp/chbrown/emailmarketing/6604.

COPYRIGHT © 2009, Charles Brown
Add to Onlywire
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: