How to Organize Your Twitter Account With Tweetdeck

Within the last two weeks I've had three offline conversations with business people about Twitter. These individuals have heard about Twitter and even checked it out by setting up accounts, but they were baffled by how to use it to use it and organize the huge flow of information that comes from all the people they follow.

So I went to YouTube and found these videos about a tool I use that has made my Twitter experience profitable and manageable. The app is called "Tweetdeck" and here are the two videos:



Now this second video shows some of Tweetdeck's advanced features:



If you like this article, follow me on Twitter.
Facebook me!

----------------------------------------------------
NOT USING NON-SPAM EMAIL MARKETING FOR YOUR BUSINESS YET? Learn why email marketing is the easiest, most effective and most affordable way to get new clients. Download my free ebook and receive tips, ideas and case studies to help you get more new customers at http://www.trafficwave.net/lcp/chbrown/emailmarketing/6604.
-----------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT © 2009, Charles Brown
Add to Onlywire
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: