Update on Twitter Workshop


I have previously announced that I will be teaching a workshop on August 11 for business people interested in learning how to use Twitter to grow their businesses.

To give you a "sneak preview" of what to expect, I have created a pdf flyer, which gives gives you the highlights of what you will learn. To read this flyer, just click here.

The class will be from 7pm to 9pm on Tuesday, August 11 at the Fort Worth Business Assistance Center:
1150 South Freeway Fort Worth TX 76104
at I-35 South @ Rosedale

The cost is $50, payable by cash or check.

To RSVP, please email me at chbrown@webmarketing-coach.com, and be sure to say "Twitter Workshop" in the subject line.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

If you like this article:



----------------------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT © 2009, Charles Brown
Add to Onlywire
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: