Reach Your Goals Before 2009 Ends

I don't know about you, but I have several goals I want to accomplish before this year ends. There is that weight thing, the income thing, getting my book finished, etc.

To help me do all this, I have joined Gary Ryan Blair's 100 Day Challenge to help me finish 2009 strong.


Gary is known as the "Goals Guy" because he helps people successfully accomplish their goals using a system he calls "The Big Bang." Check out his site, watch his videos and download his free ebook on how to really achieve your goals.

A final note, if you've read ALL the books on goal setting and success manuals, you're probably thinking you already know all this stuff. Am I right?

The thing about the 100 Challenge is it helps you create a massive push to finish the year strong. Even if you already know "the facts" about goal setting, you need the help of a challenge to really achieve what you want.

Are You Up For a Challenge?

If you like this article:



----------------------------------------------------
COPYRIGHT © 2009, Charles Brown
Add to Onlywire
Add to Technorati Favorites

0 comments: