If you are in business, you know how important quality, targeted leads are to your continued growth.
On August 11, 2009 at 7pm, I will be teaching a workshop in Fort Worth on how to use Twitter to generate qualified leads, for free.
Twitter can help you get visitors to your website, build relationships with your prospects, build a personal or company brand, and create "buzz" online.
The workship will be held at the Fort Worth Business Assistance Center located:
1150 South Freeway, Ste 106
(Corner of Rosedale & I35W)
Fort Worth, TX 76104
The cost will be only $50 (this will be the last workshop at this price) and the class will last two hours.
Bring your laptop if you have one, as there will be free wifi (although it is not necessary to have a computer with you).
Here's what you will learn:
- How to set up and use a Twitter account.
- How to build a following strategically by targetting Twitter users by location or by specifics keywords.
- How to create a personal brand and use Twitter to become a recognized expert in your field.
- Shortcuts and tools that will minimize the time you have to spend in front of your computer.
- How to lead your Twitter followers to visit your website and opt-in to your email list.
- Why giving free information is the key to success on all social media.
- Other business benefits you can gain from using Twitter.
Send me an email at email@example.com
Be sure to mention "Twitter Workshop" in the subject line of your email.
If you are on Facebook, you can also register at: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=106431909927
Seating is limited, so be sure to register as soon as possible.
If you like this article: